Friday, January 16, 2009

Anybody know the best way to naturally detox ourselves?

Read about this one detoxification product. Sounds good, it comes together with success stories of celebrities who have taken it. Among them is my favourite actress V*an1d4h and also my ex-schoolmate, Ke*in Z4hr1. Hmm...no wonder they are looking more radiant and healthy. Mr Hubby might want to try this product coz he's having some allergic and has being advised to do detox in order to cleanse the blood system.

I am more interested to try it the natural way. Found this article about apple detox, where we can only eat apple whenever we feel hungry throughout the day. For dinner,hovewer, we might have some healthy,additional dishes (like steamed and broccoli carrot)to go with the apple. Sound easy and interesting, but will I make it? How soon can I start?

Now, that's quite a question.

Let's see. Tomorrow's event :
Company's family day in the morning.
Friend's daughter's birthday party in the afternoon.
Brother's birthday party in the evening.

So, tomorrow is not a good day to start the detox process.

Maybe Sunday is good. Plus, I will be at home, so sudden feeling of tiredness as a result of the procees can be covered with a nap *wink*.

On the other hand, I might also change my mind and try the above product instead. God willing, I might become as glowing and beauty as V*an1d4h :)

0 Responses to "Detox, anyone?"

Post a Comment