Monday, February 09, 2009

I have completed the blog design for Kak Rozana today. Wanna see it?
Have a look at www.prettybabescollection.blogspot.com and tell me what you think (Leave the comment here,k ;).
Thanks !

4 Responses to "Design delivered"

  1. Roshaliza Says:

    Hi Yanor, I went to the blog. Nice! I'm browsing with Mozilla, is it intentional that the blogger profile at the very bottom right side of the page? My 2 cents.

  2. Mai Okinokiyo Says:

    cunn designn :)

  3. Tg Suriyanor Says:

    Mai- tq...baru nak start design2 nih

    Shelly-sepatutnya tak mcm tuh..niway, I dah buat modification sket..hope now you can view it better :)

  4. Unknown Says:

    Hi Suriyanor..salam perkenalan..thanks for visiting my blog!

    I already have a website which was re-designed about a year ago..but if I intend to re-do my blog, u blh buatkn ke? Tak kisah lah if it's just my personal blog kan..janji sedap mata memandang & I happy :D

Post a Comment