Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Yes..i finally did it!

I have tendered my resignation notice early of March and is due to
start working from my home office May 2, 2009. Alhamdulillah!

On business side, I am currently working on two blogs, for two other work-from-home mothers. The end-result will be revealed, InsyaAllah, by this weekend. Wait up people.

4 Responses to "I am a work-from-home mother to be !"

  1. Nana Says:

    Alhamdulillah, good for you Yano!! Jealous nih..

  2. Roshaliza Says:

    Finally! yay..alhamdulillah..happy for you...jealous gak ni..ehhehe

  3. Tg Suriyanor Says:

    Nana, Shelly : InsyaAllah ur time will come soon. And maybe, at that time, kita bleh support each other by becoming customer kan? :)

  4. Mai Okinokiyo Says:

    kak yanor bestnyeeee wfh mom jeles

Post a Comment